Friday, January 27, 2012

New year confession

Yeah, here's my first confession of Dragon year. I have been not talking to my close friend for 2 days. I feel so sorry, I shouldnt have acted so rude that way. And I have to say, I didnt have any idea that she'd have followed me when I left. Gosh knows, I was so angry when I realize I wasnt her priority in that situation. I had the right to be mad!!!!
 I admit that I miss her. I even thought a girl riding Airblade was her when I went out to throw rubbish. I want us to be normal again. I actually finished a half of her bday gift.
Ahem, Hà here got some ideas <ding> Gonna see her on the day after tomorrow (Not tomorrow cause my mother called our family for a big family event)

Today I decided to start one of my big goal: taking an E certificate and this's how it was:
See that comic book? It's what I deserve after finishing my exam. Not a very interesting prize, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment