Monday, February 13, 2012

Sad but true ( Failed at a job interview)

I wasnt chosen for a job, one that has high salary and I want that money so bad.
And the one who is accepted isnt any stranger, it's my friend, who was very pure beside me.

I called the interviewer to ask why, and the reason wasnt very surprising but still made me dizzy: I was TOO active for the job!

I was like: "wtf! I've been admiring strongness for years and now you said my choose was wrong?" I was down, sad, and desperated. Didnt wanna talk about the job, just stay away from all thoughts about career, responsibilies...
An afternoon baking with Chi made my life much better. I enjoyed my time at her kitchen:)) She was so kind to concern about me by inviting her bf'cookies (even just ugly ones =)))) Thanks Nana as well.

Then I realized, it's not me that didnt fit the job, it's the job didnt fit me. I'm still me, loving being active and strong. Still be myself and find more jobs;)

Anw, I liked the interviewer. She was very kind and friendly, and is the first one to tell me that I should apply for E&Y.

The big lesson is: you should know your job well before meeting your interviewer.
http://manhvt.wordpress.com/2007/07/28/nh%E1%BB%AFng-kinh-nghi%E1%BB%87m-khi-ph%E1%BB%8Fng-v%E1%BA%A5n-xin-vi%E1%BB%87c-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment