Thursday, November 10, 2011

New scarves!!!!!

I bought these scarves at dirt cheap price when I was hanging around with a friend. Gosh! It was the time when I find that I need to add more colors to my wardrobe. I also wanna try different styles. And the scarves came!!! :D I couldnt stop smiling. The price's cheaper than normal 5 times or more. Soooooooo happy!

I do like this red scarf. It reminds me of Western girls in luxury cars. Had some ideas with this scarf (both formal adnd informal style)

Floral scarf. I've been longing for trying vintage style, but didnt know why. There's no floral skirt or camel  badge in my wardrobe and it's quite confusing. This scarf's soft enough, large and quite oldy (is oldy = makes you look older?) 
This one's popular and versatile, easy to pair with and helps enhance your look.  Nothing to say more. 

In low light condition, I thought this one's in blue, but when I come home, it turns  out a green one. But it doesnt matter, I need a "color block" scarf and gonna find ways to pair this soon. I dont like the edge of the scarf much, maybe I'll fix it.
Well, I've been wondering how to pair the new floral scarf and I did a search. Here're some interesting ideas:


These scarves look old lonely, but there are ways to pair them and even make them enhance your look.



This one's not in the "old serie" but I'm in this style: a scarf look like vest's collar (I love seeing this look on my mom)
I've been looking for a animal printed scarf. It gives a luxury look which has absent from my wardrobe for years.

2 comments:

  1. hqua di an che :)) thay hang` ben canh hang che ban cai khan hoa tiet da bao giong het cai anh duoi cung kia ;)) co khi hnao xi` dau e cung tau 1 cai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lại có hứng với họa tiết da báo rồi à? Đã tìm lâu rồi mà chưa thấy cái khăn như ý:|

    ReplyDelete