Monday, November 7, 2011

A day I love

Today's full of energy:D

It's been quite a long time since the last time I used up my day. Turn back the clock to the time I was learing hard for the university entrance exam - the BIGGEST exam in my life, time was very precious to me, the pressure was so high and my schedules counted every single minute. Then, things were changed, my total grade is larger than the university's criteria (I learnt Group D which consists of Maths, Literature, English) and I got in my university. Life was easy since then, no challenges, no difficuties, no worry, I lived my life comfortably andgradually went down:)) Last week, my days were about sitting in front of my pc (most of my time), knitting, reading novels (secret ones), getting up late, going bed late. I know, quite meanless.
But today's different, my day's worthy. A part of my excercise was finished and in the afternoon, I didnt fell asleep at all. I was the only one in my table to do accountant excercises, the first one to volunteer to answer Ms "Practical ... "'s question (and the firt one to take a bonus grade from her, too). I believe later days'll get even better:D

from Ms Hà Kin's fanpage:)

My new marble nails:
beautiful, huh?


this is the first time I do marble for whole hands
And how I looked today:


No comments:

Post a Comment