Friday, November 4, 2011

My new lipstick!!!!!!!

Gosh, I just brought "her" home yesterday and I love my new lipstick. I read reviews before deciding to call the seller.
It's really creamy (like its name) and the colour's cute. People call it "pinky orange" but on my lips, it's cute pink.



The texture's very creamy (like I said), highly pigmented and when it's on your lips for a time, it turns into very nature, like you're not wearing any thing on your lips at all, and it's your nature lip color. The colors's summery, though it's not orange but I'm ok with it. Just need a fun lipstick which can pair with my Nyx orange cream blush:) Oh, and the lipstick long really last:))

One thing I dont like about the lipstick is that when I used a gold ring to test lead level, it goes black:( However, my Wet n wild lipstick (which is listed in lowest lead level lipstick list, also makes gold rings turn black. So I think may be this technique's not accurate enough to judge lead level in lipsticks)
This is my lipstick cover:)

Oh, I also bought a mas Victoria Secret, a tube one(in a quite cheap price)and it doesnt waterproof =3= Hope it doenst cause any serious smudge. But it seems to give your eyelashes an even and nature look (just tried it on my bro lashes last night=)) My old mas clumps a lot = = so this one shouldnt do.

No comments:

Post a Comment