Friday, November 25, 2011

the face shop nail polish in OR205 REVIEW


After quite a long time looking for an orange nail polish, I finally found this one in The face shop's showroom in Pico mall. It's not the right shade I wanted, but I came up with some fun ways to pair the color, so it's ok.

Do you think of summer? ;)
 I bought this at a cheap price, 47000đ (about 2,5$), and as I said before, it took me lots of time to have an orange nail polish - one with out any shimmering or sparkles. This one is a hightlight orange matte polish. I have to have it! :))
However, there're some cons. First, the nail polish's texture is too weak to apply evenly. It's too thin. Secondly, when I apply the first coat, it looks dull and darken my hands. Things're a little bit better when I do the second coat. I think I can fix this with a coat top layer. 



2 comments:

  1. tình hình máy a k vào đc blog :)) phải vào nhờ!haizz t mún làm đc như blog m,cái phần design ấy hú hú nhg mà k vào đc thì chỉnh bằng niềm tin Y.Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cứ tạm cái đã:))
    Chả còm men vào đúng chủ đề j cả.

    ReplyDelete