Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21.12.2011

I'm short of money right now.
What a miserable feeling when you see your fav pieces saling off but you cant do anything:((
Yeah, I was extremely discomfortable and right away, I wrote (typed, actually) a curriculum vitae and sent it to a company which I think fits me. As money's the main motivation but gaining experiences's important too, I really want to work in a real commercial company. My lastest job was interesting and gave me a good salary, but it didnt help me much in my field.

I've been studying for my finals these days. I did 3 exams and there're 4 more. They're not very good. I dont want my total grade's pulled down, I have to study seriously.

This's what I dressed yesterday when I was out with my sweet neighbor - Chi ;)

I liked this look. that red sweater's my dad's, since the time he was flirting my mom. My make up was very nature, feel like I was wearing nothing on at all (actually it's not as light as in the pic thanks to the camera, my eyeliner was noticable)



No comments:

Post a Comment