Saturday, December 10, 2011

My day - 10/12/11.

What happened today? Nothing much. I've been staying at home all the time in these days to prepare for the coming up exam. Today I put on Chi's skirt and on top, I have a cozy big white sweater and wanted to go for a cute chic look. It turned into a quite old pairing, but I'm still happy:) The feeling of wearing your favourite skirt all day doesnt bad at all.

I want to meet an old friend like crazy. Maybe my decision was wrong, or maybe I'm type of person who cant stand losing friends (maybe Virgo is person of the past). Uhm, I'm gonna text her right now!

I found that there're many ppl write diary in English. I do, too, in my "dear diary", where I can share all my stuff. Today, I was really surprised at a high school junior's English writing. Yeah, her E much better than mine when I was at her age. Well, I really need motivations in learning E like this article was:

http://www.freelancermagazine.com/ten-practical-tips-for-writing-in-english/


No comments:

Post a Comment